How to Access Console Logs
updated 16 days ago
Before taking these steps, make sure that HiddenApp for macOS is already installed on your MacBook.
1. Open the Console App (Launchpad > Other > Console)
2. Set the device status to Missing
3. Search for "hidden" in the console (On #3, type the word "hidden")
4. Change search parameters from "Any" to "Process" (On #4 select "Process" from the dropdown menu)
5. Leave to run for 20 minutes
6. Type something on your keyboard at various intervals
7. Copy and paste the content from the console into a .txt document and send it back to us ([email protected]) as an attachment.
The console should look like this: