How to Access Console Logs
updated about 1 month ago
Before taking these steps, make sure that HiddenApp for macOS is already installed on your MacBook.
1. Navigate to Launchpad
3. Open the console
4. Click Start streaming (enter your admin credentials if required)
5. In the search bar search for hidden (marked number 5 in the screenshot)
6. Change search type to PROCESS (marked 6 in the screenshot)
7. Leave to run for 30 minutes
8. Copy and paste the content from the console into a .txt document and send it to us as an attachment.