Please follow these steps to enroll your Chromebook devices in HiddenApp and deploy the app using the Google Admin Console:
1. Click on Device Enrollment
2. Select Chrome OS
3. Select Import from Google Admin Console
4. Click Sign In with Google and sign in with you G.A.C Administrator account
5. Check the boxes and click Continue
6. Select Review Devices
7. Select the Chromebooks you want to enrol then click on Enrol Devices
8. Copy the Extension ID then click Review Devices
10. In Google Admin Console, navigate to Devices > Chrome > Apps & Extensions > Users & Browsers
11. Under Apps & Extensions, select the OU you want to deploy the app on.
Important Note: Please ensure you deploy using the same OU that your User accounts and Devices are located.
12. Hover on the '+' sign then click the Chrome OS icon
13. In View app by ID, enter the Chrome Extension ID: kbffdllbhfjnmjpicdpcahfpjjmmfchd or Paste the Extension ID copied from Step 8, then click Select
14. After the App has been added, click on the app
15. Click on the Installation Policy drop-down and select Force Install
16. Click Save
17. Go to the HiddenApp dashboard to confirm the enrolled Chrome OS devices are now activated
Please note that the devices can take a few minutes to propagate. If your devices continue to show as "Not activated" after a few minutes, please try restarting the device.