There are two ways to uninstall HiddenApp.
You can uninstall Hidden by following these instructions when logged in as an administrator:
1. Open Spotlight Search in the top right hand corner of the screen
2. Navigate to: /Library/LaunchDaemons
3. Delete com.hidden.daemon.plist
4. Go back to Spotlight Search in the top right hand corner of the screen
5. Enter the following path: /usr/local
6. Remove the folder called hidden from this folder
7. Restart your computer
Using the Terminal
You can also uninstall Hidden by opening the Terminal application and running the command below - please copy and paste the entire piece of code. You will then be requested to enter your admin password.
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.hidden.daemon.plist 2>/dev/null && sudo rm -rf /usr/local/hidden && echo 'All done. HiddenApp has been removed from your computer