How to Uninstall HiddenApp
updated 4 months ago
There are two ways to uninstall HiddenApp.
You can uninstall Hidden by following these instructions when logged in as an administrator:
- In the Finder on your Mac navigate to Go
- Select: Go to folder
- Enter: /Library/LaunchDaemons
- Delete the com.hidden.daemon.plist
- Navigate back to Finder on your Mac and select: Go
- Once again select: Go to folder
- Enter the following path: /usr/local
- Delete the folder called hidden
- Restart your computer
Using the Terminal
You can also uninstall Hidden by opening the Terminal application and running the command below - please copy and paste the entire piece of code. You will then be requested to enter your admin password.
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.hidden.daemon.plist 2>/dev/null && sudo rm -rf /usr/local/hidden && echo 'All done. HiddenApp has been removed from your computer'
For Windows 10:
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Uninstall a program
- Select HiddenApp and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.