For a Jamf Pro user to be able to use the Jamf Pro Integration in HiddenApp, the user needs to have the required permissions. Please follow the steps below to assign the permissions to the Jamf Pro User Account.
1. Click on the Settings gear at the top-right corner.
2. Select System, then click on User accounts and groups
3. In the 'User accounts and groups’ page, select the Jamf Pro Admin
4. Navigate to Privileges
5. Under Jamf Pro Server Objects, enable ‘Create. Read, Update’ rights for the following:
- Advanced Computer Search
- API integrations
6. For Jamf Pro Server Actions, enable
- Send Computer Remote Command to Install Package
The Jamf Pro URL will be https://[instance].jamfcloud.com
For any concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]