How To Install HiddenApp on my Mac?
updated 4 days ago
1. To install HiddenApp, login to your Devices Dashboard > device registration and download the installer: https://dashboard.hiddenapp.com/device-registration/
2. Click the download button for macOS. Once downloaded, double click the Hidden.pkg installer file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. During the installation, a registration box will appear asking for your hiddenapp.com email address and password.
5. When the installation has finished, reboot your computer.
4. Login to https://dashboard.hiddenapp.com/login/ click on the device and set the device to 'Missing' to verify your installation.
Please note that data can take up to 15 minutes to be received!
We strongly suggest all users set up a Firmware Password to prevent a clean installation of macOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204455
We also suggest all users setup a honeypot account to enable a thief to use your Mac in the event it is lost or stolen. You can read how to setup a honeypot account here: https://hiddenapp.convertfox.help/article/5-what-steps-should-i-take-after-installing-hiddenapp-on-my-mac