How to Deploy Mass Actions
updated 16 days ago
You can deploy Mass Actions across some or all of the devices in your Devices Dashboard.
- Change Status (mark as Missing/Secure)
- Move Group
- Receive Data (individual pieces of data)
- Delete Tracking Data
- Delete Devices
- Remote Lock (deployable only when device is marked as missing)
- Remote Wipe (deployable only when device is marked as missing)
- Spoken Message
To deploy Mass Actions:
- Select the devices you would like to deploy Mass Actions to by checking the relevant boxes on the left side of your Devices Dashboard
- Navigate to the taskbar at the bottom of the screen
- Select the action you want to deploy
*If an action that is deployable only when a device is marked as missing is deployed whilst a device is secured, the action will queue and be triggered once the device is marked as missing.