1. Click on Device Enrollment
3. Click enroll multiple devices
4. Download the CSV template
6. Your devices are now enrolled. Download HiddenApp and then REVIEW DEVICES
7. From the Jamf School Dashboard, navigate to Apps
8. Navigate to +Add App and choose Add In-House macOS App
9. Drag and drop the HiddenApp-NR package that you downloaded
10. Click Save
11. Navigate back to Apps.
12. Select Apps, click the Checkbox next to the HiddenApp macOS package and then click Edit Scope
13. In Scope, select the Groups you wish to deploy HiddenApp to, and set the Install Type and Volume Assignment Method as shown, and click Save.
14. Please note that you will need to accept the privacy permissions on each machine before HiddenApp can track the device.