How to Enroll macOS Devices with the Jamf Pro Integration
updated 8 days ago
Follow the instructions below to deploy HiddenApp for macOS with Jamf Pro:
• Jamf Pro
• macOS High Sierra (10.13) or above
Required macOS Permissions for HiddenApp
Depending on the version of macOS your machines are running - HiddenApp may need access to some or all of the the following permissions:
• Location Services
• Input Monitoring
• Full Disk Access
• Files and Folders
• Screen Recording
For a detailed list of permissions required for each version of macOS, please refer to: https://help.hiddenapp.com/article/8-hiddenapp-privacy-control-requests-on-macos
In order to enroll your macOS fleet using the Jamf integration please follow these steps:
1. Click on Device Enrollment
3. Click import from Jamf
4. Enter your Jamf Instance URL. Example:
5. Select the devices you wish to Enroll and click Enroll devices.
6. A message will indicate that your devices were successfully enrolled.
7. You should now follow your usual deployment procedure to deploy the HiddenApp package to the enrolled devices.