How to enroll my Windows 10 fleet
updated 3 months ago
In order to enroll your Windows 10 fleet please follow these steps:
1. Click on Device Enrollment
2. Click on Windows 10
3. Click Enroll multiple devices
4. Download the .XLS template by clicking download at the bottom left of your screen and complete the fields (please note that you need to use UUID for Windows not serial number)
5. Upload your .XLS template by Dragging the file or clicking 'add a file from'
6. Your fleet is now added to the enrollment queue. The next step is to review the devices, please click REVIEW DEVICES
7. Here you can review and edit the devices to remove any that should not be enrolled or click ENROLL DEVICES if happy.
To edit your enrollment selection:
• Click the checkbox next to ROW to select all devices
• Click the red X to remove a device individually
• Click REMOVE SELECTED to remove all devices with a checkmark
8. Your devices are now enrolled. Download HiddenApp from this page and then review your devices by clicking REVIEW DEVICES
9. You should now install HiddenApp on the enrolled devices